Friday, April 10, 2015

Otherworldly

Okay, no more boring you with dense audio engineering jargon! 

I'm very pleased to officially announce the name of the music project I've been so heavily involved with lately: Otherworldly. We are a unique fusion of electronic music, with each tune sure to be different from the next. Featuring psychedelic vocals from Mark (and occasionally from myself), we are Topeka's fresh new fix for electronic dance music.


(image credit @Otherworldly Facebook)

Members

(left) - Mark Feuerborn, vocals/producing/mixing

(right) - Sam Zlotky, vocals/producing/mixing

Genre

As mentioned above, no song sounds the same! I can't stand genres, but for context I'll say we are an electronica/experimental group. Our tunes range from crushing dubstep riffs to tribal, atmospheric trance. 

We can't wait to release a full ep! 

For upcoming shows, tunes, and much more, see the links below!


3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you guys! Sounds like a very solid idea and based on the progress you've made so far I'd say "Otherworldly" is going to be very popular. I love to dance and the kind of music, "dubstep riffs to tribal, atmospheric trance" you'll be creating definitely sounds like unique dance-floor music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll be fun seeing where this goes! We are looking to play live by the end of the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Mark, ambitious endeavor but I'm wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete