Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Pierce

Okay guys! If you checked out my post last week A Team Effort, I teased that good buddy Mark Feuerborn and myself are working on some musical projects together. Mark is one talented dude! Audio engineer, guitar player, singer, and all around nice guy. Mark is involved in student media here at Washburn University, and his talents extend from music into other branches of the media world.

As promised, here is a teaser (see bottom link) of one of our new collaborations. Entitled 'Pierce', it's a dynamic tune with tribal and atmospheric vocals from Mark, and combines intimate moments with pounding electronic moments. 



3 comments:

  1. I really like the musical style of Pierce. It's interesting than anything else I typically listen to, which is a good thing. I'm eager for you to finish it so I can hear the entire thing rather than just a teaser. I think as a musician it's good to get into the unique genres that not many people listen to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love finding new stuff from what I'm used to listening to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely an interesting track. I'm stoked to see what we come up with in the future.

    ReplyDelete