Friday, March 27, 2015

A Team Effort

Hey all!

I'm excited to announce that I've been working diligently producing a track in a collaborative effort with Washburn University's very own Mark Feuerborn.

A member of student media and a kindled spirit, Mark is a multi talented instrumentalist and audio engineer. Not only is Mark proficient with his voice and with the guitar, Mark is a member of the active band Buyer Beware.

(image credit @Buyer Beware Facebook)

Mark and I have been working together on a track called 'Pierce' which will feature very tribal and atmospheric vocals from mark. I've produced most of the track so far, and I would say it's a blend of dark atmosphere, electronica, and...well I shouldn't spoil it anymore!

Mark is putting the final touches on the vocals now, and I can't wait for us to share the track with you all. Looking forward to sharing the track in a future post. Stay tuned!

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. I think it's so great that there are other musicians at Washburn that you're able to team up with and work on creating music. From the snippets you've shown me of the song thus far I think it's going to be a fabulous piece. You and Mark are both amazing musicians and I'm sure you'll both go far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listening to Mark talk about his band in the union is so much fun, you can see the passion he has for music!

    ReplyDelete